Jason Blair offers practical tests for pilot ratings and certificates as an FAA Designated Pilot Examiner in single- and multi-engine land aircraft.
Tests available include:
- Sport Pilot Practical Test (ASEL) – $800.00
- Private Pilot Practical Test (ASEL and AMEL) – $800.00
- Commercial Pilot Practical Test (ASEL and AMEL) – $800.00
- Instrument Pilot Practical Test (ASEL and AMEL) – $800.00
- Commercial Pilot Add-On Practical Test (ASEL and AMEL) – $800.00
- CFI Initial – $1,100.00
- CFI-I / MEI Add-On – $800.00
- Checkride Retest – $300.00 for flight only portion, $400.00 if ground and flight portion required.
- Flight Instructor Renewal processing for instructors who have completed a Flight Instructor Refresher Course (FIRC) or meet experience requirements for student pass rate and have not had their CFI certificate expire.
- Advanced Ground Instructor / Instrument Ground Instructor processing.
- Multi-Engine aircraft in which practical tests are authorized to offer include:
BE-55-D55, BE-56-A56TC, BE-58-58, CE-310-310, CE-337-337, CE-340, CE-414-414, CE-421-421, PA-23-250, PA-24-24, PA-31-325, PA-31-350, PA-34-200, PA-44-180\
LOCAL PRACTICAL TEST DISCOUNT: A $100.00 discount will be given to applicants who travel to and have the test completed at the Allegan, MI (K35D) airport.
NOTE: A paper IACRA application that is required due to instructor or applicant causation will incur an additional cost of $50.00.
* Prices as of April 1, 2023.
To contact Jason about scheduling a practical test,
Click Here to Schedule a Practical Test
or email at:
Payment forms accepted include Visa, Mastercard,
Discover, American Express, Cashapp, Venmo,
Zelle, Paypal, Checks, or Cash.